For a good result from treatment with Fitoverm, three main conditions are observed:
- Heat. After spraying, the flowers are kept at a temperature not lower than +25 degrees. The drug almost does not work at temperatures below +18 degrees.
- Multiple treatments. At a temperature of +20 … 25 degrees, the solution is sprayed 3-4 times with an interval of 7 days. If the house is hot, the break is reduced to 5 days.
- Times of Day. Fitoverm quickly loses its power under solar radiation, so it is better to do treatments in pre-sunset hours.
Fitoverm does not affect the larvae and eggs of insects. Only repeated use deprives pests of a chance to restore the population.
I advise you to perform at least 4 treatments, even if after triple spraying the insects completely disappeared. But then for the last time, use a weak solution with a concentration of 2 g / l.
To prevent mass infection, be sure to spray not only the attacked plant but also its neighbors on the windowsill or shelf.
The solution is applied to dry leaves using a finely divided spray. If there are a few leaves, it is good to use sponges or cotton pads.
To guarantee success in the fight against parasites, spraying is performed at the earliest signs of their presence on an indoor plant.
Processing begins with the top of the flower and gradually descends into the lower tier of the plant. At the same time, the front and back sides of the sheet plate are abundantly moistened – the bulk of the pests are usually hidden there.
The remains of the solution spill the soil in pots. This allows you to kill off the insects that are still sitting in the soil.
During the day after applying the solution, domestic flowers are not watered, the air around them is not humidified. The fact is that the drug is quickly deactivated with high humidity.
How to breed Fitoverm for indoor plants
Most often, aphids, thrips, whiteflies, and spider mites bother home plants.
To understand which enemy attacked your green pet, a photo will help.
Before use, the Fitoverm emulsion is diluted with water:
- The table that you will find below determines the proportion of breeding. It ranges from 2 to 10 grams per liter.
- Open the bottle, pour all or part of it into a small amount of water. Tip. If you want to reuse the concentrate, put it in a syringe, and measure the right amount. The remainder is kept closed for no longer than two months.
- Adjust the volume of water to that calculated in the first step. For this, the liquid with the drug is poured into the nebulizer with a thin stream and with active stirring. This is necessary so that no stratification occurs.